Today, we are very excited to announce a new capability in the TrendSpider platform designed to make your watch lists easier to manage and organize: the ability to create custom color-coded labels for symbols that apply globally.
Add Color Labels to Your Watchlist Symbols
TrendSpider now supports custom color code labels to organize symbols in your watch lists.
When a label is added to a symbol in TrendSpider, it will appear next to the symbol whenever it is displayed in a watch list or scan result list.
To customize the color coding for any symbol, just:
- Move your mouse to the right of the Change %
- Click on the little Label Icon that will appear when you move your mouse to this area
- Select a color or input an HTML color code
- That’s it!
When a custom color is selected, please keep in mind:
- It will appear next to that symbol in all lists in TrendSpider, including watch lists and scanner results
- It will retain the color until the color code is cleared