If you're already a fan of the TrendSpider platform, why not also be an advocate for it?
Join the our world-class affiliate program and help spread the word. In return, we'll share a portion of the revenue we earn from any customers you refer with you.
up to 25%
Earn between 10% and 25% of the recurring revenue from any customers who signup after clicking on your link or using your coupon code.
365-day, refreshable tracking
Tracking pixels last an entire year to ensure you are correctly credited for any customers that you may refer - even if they take a while to make up their mind.
Get paid for simply sharing charts on social media
Connect your TrendSpider affiliate account with your TrendSpider charting account to automatically embed your tracking code in any charts you share.
WELL above average conversion rates
Our approach of combining a high quality product with a strategic marketing approach generates web visitor-to-trial and trial-to-paid conversion rates well above SaaS industry norms.
Dedicated, one-on-one service
TrendSpider Referral Partners receive dedicated, one-on-one customer service and program management to help maximize the outcomes for both parties.
Extensive marketing support services
TrendSpider's team will help you get the best results by supporting you every way we can, including joint webinars, social media marketing cover, online ad campaigns, and more.
|Standard Referral Program||Individual trader, customer, small trading group operator (under 75 members)||10% recurring revenue share|
|Premium Referral Program||Trading websites, non-competitive trading software providers, large trading group (over 76 active members), TrendSpider Certified Education Partners||15% to 20% recurring revenue share|
|Volume Referral Program||Large trading group (Over 350 active members or ability to generate 100 or more referrals per month)||Up to 25% recurring revenue share|
|Customized Referral Program||Very large trading group (Over 1,000 active members or ability to generate 250+ or more referrals per month)||Contact us for customized arrangements|
In order to maintain the value of our brand, TrendSpider maintains strict standards for participation in the TrendSpider affiliate program. In order to participate in the program, you must meet the following criteria, and agree to our Terms, Conditions and Policies for our Affiliate Program.
TrendSpider will periodically verify compliance with all terms and conditions. TrendSpider reserves the right to refuse or suspend payout in the event of any violations of any of the program rules, terms and conditions, or guidelines listed on this page.
- Affiliates must operate a business, website or service in or related to the trading or investing verticals, be an established influencer with an established social media profile, a customer of TrendSpider, or must be otherwise accepted or approved by the TrendSpider team.
- Affiliates may be anonymous or use a pseudonym in public, however, all affiliates are required to provide (and update) their correct and accurate contact information to TrendSpider. TrendSpider will keep all affiliate contact information strictly confidential. All affiliates located in the US will be asked to provide a W-9 form for tax reporting before payments can be issued.
- Affiliates must agree to never engage in unsolicited marketing activities such as spamming, unsolicited posting in private channels, mass direct messaging, or any other kind of activity which may be considered spam or unsolicited commercial messaging on any platform in any form.
- Affiliates must agree to never misrepresent the risks, rewards, income or performance of trading in general. Affiliates must agree to always include a risk disclaimer to remind end users to invest wisely and to do their own due diligence before making any investing decisions. It is important to remind users that trading is a high risk activity no matter what tools you use. We do not want anyone to believe through insinuation or statement that TrendSpider is a shortcut in trading. There are no shortcuts.
- Affiliates must agree to never use misleading or inaccurate trading performance information for the purpose of marketing the TrendSpider platform. No affiliates may market the TrendSpider product using income promises, performance guarantees, or other language that may minimize the inherent and real risks of trading. Affiliates must agree to never misrepresent the capabilities or features of the TrendSpider system or in any way imply or state anything untrue about the benefits of using TrendSpider products and services.
- Affiliates who post trade ideas or claim to trade openly in public must be honest and transparent in their messaging at all times. This means acknowledging the real performance of each trade that they claim to have made - regardless if it was a hypothetical, a paper trade, a real cash or margin trade, a gentleman's bet, a public prediction, or any other form.
- Affiliates must read, understand and agree to these Program Rules, as well as the TrendSpider Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions, and other legal documents, including our Terms of Service and Disclaimers that are posted on this website.
- TrendSpider reserves the right to request verification of claims that seem unreasonable or impossible if such claims are made in public while promoting the TrendSpider platform. Verification must be provided in the form of official brokerage statements, some other third-party method, or via other means, as requested by TrendSpider. Affiliates must agree to provide such verification information on request and cooperate with TrendSpider’s reviews in order to maintain good standing in this program. Should a review take place, all information gathered by TrendSpider will be kept confidential.
- TrendSpider reserves the right to suspend payments to any affiliates who violate these policies. TrendSpider reserves the right to suspend payments upon receipt of an end-user complaint to provide time for investigating claims made by a partner. Repeated violators may be terminated and payments may be terminated and forfeited in the event of termination for cause under these affiliate program rules.