Cancellation & Refund Policy
This document is a summary. For complete terms and conditions, please see the TrendSpider Terms of Service and Customer Contract.
How free trials work
- You will NOT be charged during your trial period. Not a single penny.
- You may upgrade, change or cancel your plan online anytime. It's easy. You are in control.
- If you need more time, please let us know before your trial ends for an extended trial.
- If you don't like TrendSpider, cancel before your trial ends and you will not be charged.
- If you like TrendSpider, do nothing. Your subscription will renew automatically.
- Trials to the hour. If you sign up at 7AM CST then you'll renew in 7-days at 7AM.
- You will receive an automated reminder about 3 days before your trial renews. This will be the last warning you will receive before you are charged.
- With great power comes great responsibility. It is your responsibility to cancel before renewal if you do not want to keep your account.
- Because of immediate costs associated with activating an account, we are unable to offer refunds. All sales are final. Even if you simply forget.
- Your account will automatically renew after your trial ends every month or year depending on the term you select. It is your responsibility to cancel if you wish. If you do not cancel, it will renew until you do.
- We repeat: absolutely no refunds, no partial refunds, no full refunds. All sales are final.
How plan renewals work
- In order to ensure uninterupted service, all renewals are automatic by default. You may disable automated renewal in your account by following the cancellation instructions below.
- Your account will automatically renew every month or year depending on the term you select. It is your responsibility to cancel if you wish. If you do not cancel BEFORE your next renewal date, it will renew until you do.
- You may only make changes to your plan going forward, not in arrears. No retroactive changes are allowed.
- We repeat: absolutely no refunds, no partial refunds, no full refunds. All account renewals and account renewal charges are final.
Cancellation and refund policy for free trials and paid accounts
You may cancel automated renewal of your TrendSpider account by using our no-hassle online system (directions below) or by contacting us via e-mail, telephone or live chat. When you cancel your TrendSpider account, you are deactivating future automated renewals of the account. If you cancel during your trial period, you will still be able to continue to use the system until your trial ends, but at the end of your trial your subscription will not start, your account will shut off, and you will not be charged. If you cancel during your paid subscription (after 1 or more renewals), then you will continue to have access to TrendSpider until your pre-paid period has ended, and then your account will shut off automatically instead of renewing. If you do not cancel automatic renewal of your membership prior to your renewal date (or the end of your trial), we will (and you authorize us to) charge your membership fee to the credit card we have on file for you for that renewal period. All fees paid are non-refundable. All sales are final. It is your responsibility to manage your subscription.
Step-by-step cancellation instructions (How to disable automatic renewal) here: CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you have issues cancelling online or logging in, you may cancel by contacting us via telephone at (833) 587-3637 (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm Central Time) or by sending an E-mail (from the same e-mail address that your TrendSpider account is registered under) to firstname.lastname@example.org.