The market trend (bull or bear) that a trader begins their journey in shapes their trading style in many ways for the better or the worst. The first chart patterns and indicators they become familiar with are sometimes one-sided towards the temperament, momentum, and volatility of the “current” trend they are in. However, as we all know, with market rotation, trends change, and along with them, so must the trader’s trading strategies and techniques.
In this video, tips and trading tricks are showcased to help learn how to “Adapt to a Changing Market”. Nine well-known veteran stock and crypto traders from all types of asset classes, join us to talk about how they have been adapting to the changing market in Q1.
- Rob Smith – Creator of the Strat
- ThetaWarrior – Options Trader
- MagicMike – Market veteran and educator
- Jerremy Newsome – CEO of Real Life Trading
- MarketTradersTV (Mike and t3mpoz) – Trading and education services
- Jack Alphacharts365 – Trader and Market Analyst
- Anne-Marie Baiynd – Futures trader; empowering women in the markets
- Options Mike – Options and Stock Trader
- Peter Hegedus – Co-Founder of The Traders Path and master of the TTM (BB/KC) Squeeze