TrendSpider is happy to announce our first-ever “Chart Pattern Beauty Contest” which will first be judged by the fintwit community through the hashtag #TrendSpiderContest19. Then, the top 25 charts with the most engagement will be judged by Steven Burns, Brian Shannon, TraderStewie, and John Caynor. Learn more below and see how you could win a free TrendSpider account for a year!
“Chart Pattern Beauty Competition”: August 12th – 18th
- TrendSpider will be holding a social media competition in which technical analysts, traders, and chartists can enter to win prizes by posting their best, most “beautiful” annotated charts.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of experts in the fintwit community
- Prizes for winners would be:
- First: $100 Amazon Gift Card + 12 Months of TrendSpider Elite ($828 value)
- Second: 6 Months TrendSpider Pro ($354 value)
- Third: 3 Months of TrendSpider Pro ($117 value)
- Users have one week (Monday, August 12th AM – Sunday, August 18th PM) to post their best US stock, index, ETF, Forex, Crypto, or Futures chart to Twitter using the hashtag: #TrendSpiderContest19
- Each user can submit one chart. Users who submit more than one are disqualified.
- Beautiful price action alone is great, but for a chart to qualify, it must be annotated.
- Each judge will select their personal favorite 3 charts and rank them by 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place based on the following criteria
- Thoughtfulness – Judges’ discretion
- Beautiful – Cleanliness (how clean is it)
- Easy to Understand – Simplicity (how simple, but powerful)
- The top 25 charts will be sent to all judges. Once judges have submitted their choices, TrendSpider will pick the final winners!