Thursday’s losses on inflation worries were reversed by a positive jobs report on Friday. 379K jobs added in February raised investors hopes of a economic rebound in 2021. Last week’s decline in Treasury yields was also checked with a +1.62% gain on Friday. At the day’s end, the Dow posted 572 points and the NASDAQ rose 1.6% to close at $12,920; SPY session close was $383.95 (+0.08%) and the QQQ at $309.1 (+0.14%). So far Q1 of 2021, is turning out to be an quite the roller-coaster ride indeed.
In this blog post, make sure to check out the top 5 TrendSpider charts posted this week on social media; as well as the broad market charts into next week! Don’t forget Season 3, Episode 9 of the “Stock Trading Pit” on this Sunday at 6 PM (EST) with special guests, Jack From Alphacharts365 (Advice for Traders) and Rob Smith (Pioneer of “The Strat” Method).
Check out the “Stock Trading Pit” Season 3, Episode 9 with Jack From Alphacharts365 and Rob Smith on Sunday at 6 PM (EST)!
Top 5 TrendSpider Posts This Week
Related Blog Posts
Check out our supplemental blog posts below:
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Raindrops – Visualize volume and price action in a completely new way by visualizing volume flow throughout a specific time period.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!