The SPY and QQQ were put under pressure by a selloff of treasury bills, due to an increase in bond yields. Nevertheless, the market is still cautiously optimistic with eyes on the monthly charts. In this blog post, make sure to check out the top 5 TrendSpider charts posted this week on social media as well as the broad market charts into next week! Also, make sure to check out Season 3, Episode 8 of the “Stock Trading Pit” on Sunday at 6 PM (EST) with special guests, Scott, “The Wolf of All Streets” and Ben from “PatternProfits”!
Check out the “Stock Trading Pit” Season 3, Episode 8 with Scott, “The Wolf of All Streets” and Ben from “PatternProfits” on Sunday at 6 PM (EST)!
Top 5 TrendSpider Posts This Week
Related Blog Posts
Check out our supplemental blog posts below:
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Raindrops – Visualize volume and price action in a completely new way by visualizing volume flow throughout a specific time period.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!