The team at TrendSpider has been working diligently to improve the functionality and speed of TrendSpider’s automated charting and dynamic alerts platform. This new update allows for a wide range of changes to the system which include both front and backend improvements. To check out all the details of the release as well as a video showing the changes, please continue reading.
We have updated the TrendSpider production software with new features, and as a result, you may notice some changes when using the platform this week. Below are the details of this release:
Release Name: R32
This is an update that resolves a few system fixes as well as a few new features to the platform to make the user experience smoother. The fixes that will be noticed most by the user are listed below as well as discussed in the video overview.
- Candlestick patterns are recognized in real-time.
- Backend performance improved for a smoother user experience.
- The volume button has been moved to the “Indicator” tab and now has the ability to add an SMA to see the average volume over x amount of days.
- A blank space will always be to the right of the chart now regardless if trendlines or Fibonacci levels are turned off.
- Welcome video added once a user logs in.
- New Indicators
- Stochastic RSI
- Accumulation/Distribution Line
- Accumulation/Distribution Oscillator
- Awesome Oscillator
- Chande Momentum Oscillator
- Detrended Price Oscillator
- Ease of Movement
- Forecast Oscillator
- Zero-lag Exponential Moving Average