TrendSpider Software Update: Manual Trendlines, Robust Alerts, Streaming Data, and More
At TrendSpider, we are constantly working on adding new, useful features to our platform as well as updating and improving the ones we currently have. In this blog post, we take a look at some huge feature introductions such as the ability to add manual trendlines and create sensitivity alerts on them. On top of this, we have created a very robust alerts engine that allows you to create conditional criteria for the system to look for such as a mix of moves between the price, candles, and indicators. Get the full update below!
What’s New In this Software Update?
1. Create Complex Conditional Price Alerts (Learn More)
2. Manually Add Trendlines and Figures (Learn More)
3. Streaming Real-Time Data Now Available (See Video Above)
4. Cloning/Adding Chart Layouts (Learn More)
5. “Request New” Button on Indicators and Candlestick Patterns (See Video Above)