TrendSpider is happy to announce our new software update for early March! This update focuses on a number of improvements on the system as well as a few newer additions. To get the full list of updates with detailed images showing how to use each one, continue reading!
1. Create Alerts on Fibonacci Levels
2. Remove trendlines by using the hotkey: “SHIFT + left click trendline you want to delete”
3. Extended hours switch added to the watchlist
4. Increased the number of alerts available to have open at once (“All Asset” plan up to 100!)
5. Remove secondary timeframe trendlines
6. Filter out unwanted trend sets (color defined by a formula)
6. Add up to 10 triggers on your alerts
7. S/R horizontal heatmap levels now extend fully across the chart.
8. Lower indicator timeframe button moved down to its respective pane.
9. Users can now sort their watch lists by clicking the heading.
i.e. Symbol, Last, & Change.
10. Alerts now flash yellow when going off in the interface.