TrendSpider is happy to announce our new software update for early March! This update focuses on a number of improvements on the system as well as a few newer additions. To get the full list of updates with detailed images showing how to use each one, continue reading!
TrendSpider New Features & Improvements
1. Create alerts on Fibonacci Levels
2. Remove trendlines by using the hotkey: “SHIFT + left click trendline you want to delete”
3. Extended hours switch added to the watchlist
4. Increased the number of alerts available to have open at once (“All Asset” plan up to 100!)
5. Remove secondary timeframe trendlines
6. Filter out unwanted trend sets (color defined by a formula)
6. Add up to 10 triggers on your alerts
7. S/R horizontal heatmap levels now extend fully across the chart.
8. Lower indicator timeframe button moved down to its respective pane.
9. Users can now sort their watch lists by clicking the heading.(i.e. Symbol, Last, & Change)
10. Alerts now flash yellow when going off in the interface.
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.