In this weekend’s analysis, we take a look at the broad market ETF’s SPY, QQQ, and Bitcoin. We are also excited to have guest, Gregory Krupinski, founder of GKtrading.net on our webinar Sunday to discuss how he uses Raindrop(TM) charts in his analysis. Make sure to set your alerts on the moving averages, trendlines, and Fibonacci levels you are watching into next week!
Sign Up For This Weekend’s Webinar With Gregory Krupinski
Make sure to tune into this weekend’s webinar with Gregory Krupinski, founder of GKtrading.net, while we look at the markets into next week as well as take a look at the daily Raindrop(TM) charts on some of the broad market ETF’s as well as requests by live attendees.
Weekend Video: SPY, QQQ, BTC
SPY: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
BTCUSD: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Raindrops – Visualize volume and price action in a completely new way by visualizing volume flow throughout a specific time period.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.