A prepared trader is a generally a profitable trader, and Sunday is a great day to get ready for the week ahead by studying up from last week’s price action. In this weekend’s analysis, we have one of our affiliates, Kevin Smith, join us and chat about some broad market charts and technical charts into the week ahead. Have a great weekend!
SPY: Daily Candle W/ Weekly Overlay
QQQ: Daily Candle W/ Weekly Overlay
XBI: Daily Candle W/ Weekly Overlay
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
TWTR: Before vs. After
This weekend’s “Before and After” shows Twitter becoming oversold on the Williams % Range as the MACD histogram showed signs of a possible bullish cross coming. An alert was set on this previous area of support which was then (and still is) acting as resistance above. After a strong move up since the start of 2019, the trendline was tested and an alert was triggered.
Mobile Alert Sent
Timestamps Captured This Week
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.