In this weekend’s blog post, we take a look at the broad markets into the month of April. Make sure to check out the video which looks at how to use some of the core features on TrendSpider while looking over your daily charts. Will the head and shoulders on SPY hold or are the more speculative ETF’s showing more upside possible?
Weekend Video Analysis
SPY: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
XBI: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
CLF: Before vs. After
This weekend’s “before” and “after” shows an older chart of CLF breaking down through the wedge support below and the system sending a text message that this event has occurred. To learn more about creating your first alert, click here.
Timestamps Captured In March
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.