TrendSpider Software Update: Introducing Favorite Timeframes
Hello, everyone, and welcome to another Software Update from your friends at TrendSpider. In this update, we are introducing a new feature designed to make your life easier called Favorite Timeframes. More after the jump!
This update is all about making your workflow a little bit easier and faster. Previously, to change the primary timeframe on a chart, you would have to move your mouse to the menu (or use a hotkey to open the menu) and select a new timeframe. When you break this process down, you can see it is a multi-step process that must be performed multiple times per day, by every user. We looked at the data and found that the majority of users spend the majority of their time in 3 timeframes or less. This presented an opportunity to improve the process of changing timeframes. Here’s how it works:
- Click on your Timeframe Selector on the top left corner of any chart in TrendSpider.
- Note the new Star icons to the left of each Timeframe
- If you click on these Star icons, it will mark that particular timeframe as one of your Favorite Timeframes
- You may have up to 3 Favorite Timeframes on your Primary timeframe at one time. You can have 3 more on your Secondary timeframe if using MTFA.
- Now close the timeframe dropdown menu and look next to it. You will see new 1-click buttons appear for each of the 3 timeframes you selected.
That’s it. We hope that this little improvement helps make your day go a little smoother. Stay tuned for more features in the coming weeks!