In the SaaS World, A LOT Can Change in a Few Short Years – Here’s What’s Changed at TrendSpider
I thought it would be cool to take a look over the last year at what major updates have been made to the TrendSpider platform in that time. It has been a wild ride!
Keep in mind, this list only includes SOME of the updates we have made to the platform. If we had to include every new indicator, every new feature, it would be a much longer list. But these are the highlights that we think matter the most.
2nd Quarter, 2019:
- NEW! Strategy Tester – instantly test any long or short trading strategy with more than 30 years of historical data, in seconds, without writing any code (Read More)
- NEW! Raindrop Charts – see where the volume is, not just where the price is, in a way that allows you to discern a fake-out from a breakout. (Read More)
- NEW! Alphatrends Anchored VWAP – spot support and resistance levels that other trades simply miss with this incredibly innovative and useful Alphatrends tool. Just right-click on any candle to start. (Read More)
3rd Quarter, 2019:
- NEW! Crypto Support for over 170 exchanges – now supporting more than 30,000 assets around the world. (Read More)
- NEW! Over 150 new specialty patterns added to Pattern Recognition, including Rob Smith’s #TheStrat Patterns and Bulkowski Patterns. (Read More)
4th Quarter, 2019:
- NEW! Anchored Volume-by-Price Indicator – You’ve probably heard the term “Volume Shelf” thrown around lately. Our rendition of the Volume By Price indicator has become a crowd favorite giving traders an edge to find the most relevant support and resistance zones. (Read More)
- NEW! Crypto Futures Support – 24/7 up-to-the-minute data for Bitmex, Bybit, OkEx, and more! (Read More)
1st Quarter, 2020:
- NEW! Stocks and Cryptocurrency Market Scanner – Find trade setups in seconds with the TrendSpider Market Scanner. Instantly generate dynamic watchlists from your own technical criteria. (Read More)
- NEW! Webhook Support – Webhook Alerts drastically increase speed and efficiency when sending alerts to an automated execution engine. Instead of receiving an email or SMS message, we’ll send an HTTP POST request to the URL provided by a user. (Read More)
- NEW! Gap Snake – Available only in TrendSpider, the Gap Snake indicator highlights the most recent gap on any timeframe until closed. Market Scan for open gaps, Strategy test their fill rate percentage, and set alerts to be notified of a fill! (Read More)
- NEW! #SpiderScans – Built-in powerful Scanner configurations for finding consolidation and breakouts in seconds. (Read More)
2nd Quarter, 2020:
- NEW! Multi-Timeframe Analysis for Candlestick Patterns – Love TrendSpiders MTFA tool for analysis with indicators? You are in luck! Use MTFA on candlesticks the same way you would on indicators. (Read More)
- NEW! Enhanced Sharing – Share charts to any social platform in just a few clicks! (Read More)
- NEW! Smart Watchlists powered by Market Scanners – The Market Scanner makes it easy to create a Smart Watchlist based on a set of technical criteria. (Read More)
3rd Quarter, 2020 (so far):
- NEW! Automated Anchoring for VWAP – We have greatly expanded our Anchored VWAP-based features to include automated anchoring from multiple types of pivot points as well as unique VWAP bands. (Read More)
- NEW! Measured Volume-by-Price Tool – With this tool comes the ability to draw volume by price ranges on a chart to highlight specific areas of price action. (Read More)
- NEW! Analyst Estimates Widget & Chart Visualization – The Analyst Estimates Widget makes it easy to visualize changes in analyst ratings over time and on your chart. (Read More)
- NEW! Seasonality Charts – TrendSpider’s Seasonality Chart Widget makes it easy to visualize seasonal trends for any security. (Read More)
- NEW! Benzinga(r) News & Alerts Feed – In your dashboard enjoy the addition of Benzinga “Breaking New’s” alerts. A pro feature through Benzinga offered to all TrendSpider customers for free! (Read More)
Reactivate your TrendSpider account HERE.
If you have any questions, please give us a call (833) 587-3637 to speak with a human.